Mommy Makeover in Danville
Postpartum Cosmetic Surgery
There are many wonderful aspects to being pregnant and giving birth, including giving the gift of life and having a new baby. Unfortunately, with pregnancy and the birthing process, your body can go through a lot of changes that you may not be very happy with. Even if you stay active and exercise during those nine months, it is not uncommon to have stubborn fat that is resistant to activity, as well as stretched skin and other body parts which are affected by the hormones and added weight in your body.
There is something commonly referred to as a Mommy Makeover procedure, which allows you to choose a variety of operations which will assist you in bringing you to the body you are most comfortable in. During our initial consultation, our team at Blackhawk Plastic Surgery will likely complete a thorough examination and then sit down to discuss your goals and how we can help. We know that every single person is different and that your needs and expectations must be looked at individually.
Your mommy makeover procedure may include the following:
- Breast lifts in order to restore firm and perky appearance to your breasts
- Breast augmentations to address volume loss, deflation, and asymmetry
- Tummy tuck surgery in order to eliminate sagging and loose skin and reduce stretch marks
- Liposuction to remove deposits of fat from your arms, neck, back, waist, hips, legs, and buttocks
Why Exercise May Not Be Enough
Moms tend to seek plastic surgery following pregnancy, because exercise cannot address all of the issues that may arise after birth and breastfeeding. Excess skin, for example, will never respond to exercise, so the only option for a flat stomach may be a surgical tummy tuck. There are also hormonal factors that are difficult to control with exercise, so stubborn pockets of fat can develop and get in the way of your ideal figure.
What to Expect With a Mommy Makeover
Each mommy makeover is tailored to the needs of the patient. Typically there are multiple procedures included in one surgical session to minimize the stress of recovery and address all problem areas at the same time. Below you will see a few of the procedures most commonly included in mommy makeovers.
- Tummy Tuck – The belly is a frequent problem area for new moms, since it is often the area where the most pregnancy weight is put on. Plus, pregnancy can cause stress on the abdominal muscles, leaving them damaged and week. A tummy tuck will help restore the underlying muscles and remove excess skin and fat on the surface for a flatter stomach.
- Liposuction – Pockets of fat can develop in the arms, thighs, hips, or buttocks, and these are hard to target with diet and exercise alone. If you have lost most of your pregnancy weight, but these areas will simply not respond to your weight loss efforts, liposuction may be the best solution for you.
- Breast Lift – Sagging or deflated looking breasts are another common complaint for new moms, which makes breast lifts and augmentations a popular choice for mommy makeovers. With these procedures, the goal is to achieve a natural fullness in the breasts for symmetry and balance of the whole body.
We help you improve your physical appearance so you can be happy and confident!
Over the years that our surgeon here at Blackhawk Plastic Surgery, Dr. Stephen J. Ronan, has been in practice, he has kept up-to-date with all of the advances in medical technology and procedures. It is our priority to use our extensive knowledge and experience to benefit you in every way possible. You deserve the very best, and when you come into our office to have work done, you will notice the difference – we are professional, courteous, and very friendly.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and having the chance to meet in person for a consultation. Our surgeon can discuss your specific goals and how we can help you achieve your pre-baby or ideal body. If you are unhappy with the way pregnancy has affected your body, and believe that Danville plastic surgery is the answer, we are here to help.
If you are considering a mommy makeover to restore your pre-baby body and boost your self-esteem, get in touch with us & call Blackhawk Plastic Surgery at (925) 736-5757 to schedule a consultation in our Danville office. We offer both surgical and non-invasive aesthetic treatments to provide every patient with completely customized results.