If you’re experiencing rosacea symptoms or troublesome facial lines and wrinkles and are interested in the different cosmetic treatments and procedures available to you, the websites listed below will help you understand the options for improving your appearance.
- For general information about rosacea, check out the website for the National Rosacea Society.
- Rosacea can occur as one of several types, as the American Academy of Dermatology explains.
- Learn more about how Restylane works with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- The Food and Drug Administration explains possible minor side effects that may result from use of Restylane.
- Cosmetic surgery has been part of human society for thousands of years. To learn more, check out this webpage.
If you live in the San Francisco area, call (925) 736-5757 to schedule an appointment with a Dr. Ronan at Blackhawk Plastic Surgery to discuss Obagi or Restylane treatments.