Obagi, Dysport, The Signs of Premature Aging, and More
Are you interested in improving your facial and body contours? Check out these links from around the Web for more information on Dysport injections and the products included in the Obagi Nu-Derm System.
- How do you know if Dysport injections are right for you? Get the facts by visiting this link from DysportUSA.com.
- What are the most common types of cosmetic injectables? You can learn more about injectable treatments and their uses by reading over this article from the Food and Drug Administration.
- Explore this link from Obagi.com to learn all about the products included in the Nu-Derm System.
- The sun’s harmful rays can cause damage to the skin and lead to many premature signs of aging—some of which can be treated using the Obagi Nu-Derm System. Check out this article from WebMD.com for more information on how the sun affects your skin.
- Antioxidants are found in many foods and can help prevent and repair damage to your skin. Browse through this article from HowStuffWorks.com to learn more about antioxidants and your skin.
Give Blackhawk Plastic Surgery a call at (925) 736-5757 to schedule a consultation.