Dysport, SkinCeuticals, Botox, and More
Our latest articles covered the SkinCeuticals line of skin care products as well as what you should ask your cosmetic surgeon before receiving Dysport.
- Learn what the Dysport treatment process entails and what you should ask your doctor beforehand on this page from DysportUSA.com.
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery explains why injectables, such as Dysport, are becoming increasingly popular.
- For a look at a recent study comparing the effects of Dysport and Botox, visit ABC News online.
- The Physicians Coalition for Injectable Safety provides a profile of Dysport and Botox, describing the treatment process and offering sample questions to ask your doctor.
- Visit SkinCeuticals.com to learn how their combined sunscreens and antioxidant formulations can repair environmental damage and prevent photoaging.
For further information on these topics, visit the following links and call Blackhawk Plastic Surgery at (925) 736-5757.