Our recent blog topics have explored the benefits of a short scar facelift and the steps involved in recovering from laser skin resurfacing. For more information on either of these topics, read through the following articles and websites.
- The Consumer Guide to Plastic Surgery provides general information on laser skin resurfacing.
- Applying sunscreen is the best way to protect your skin from the sun. For more information on various sunscreens and which is right for you, read through this article from the American Association of Dermatologists.
- Cosmeticsurgery.com hosts an article on the new and effective mid-face lift procedure.
- For a more detailed look at laser skin resurfacing, visit this website from Plasticsurgery.com
- See our Postop instructions for instructions on post laser care instructions. Please, email us for more information!
For more information about our procedures or to schedule a consultation, call Blackhawk Plastic Surgery at (925) 272-2464.